Tuesday, June 26, 2007

THE SUMMER OF STAR WARS

It's the summer. So, I don't have to go to work, but I still get paid. One eats a lot of shit, being a teacher, but that part fucking rocks. I will mostly stay at home and help mywife take care of our four kids. That's right, motherfucker--I have four kids--ALL BOYS. 4, 1, 0 and 0 (twins). Can you think of another white guy under 30 with four kids (besides Federline)? I didn't think so.
So anyway, my four-year-old is way into the presidents, especially Lincoln and his memorial. Recently, he also got WAY into STAR WARS--we watch about one episode a day. So, as you might imagine, I TRIPPED THE FUCK OUT when I saw the Robot Chicken Star Wars special. A couple questions about Star Wars though:
1. who paid the kids' tuition at the Jedi academy--was it subsidized by the Republic? did the parents have to pay? Were there scholarships available? How long was the application? etc etc
2. Yoda keeps alluding to Leia's Jedi powers. Was she supposed to be another Jedi knight?
Whatevs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home