Saturday, December 23, 2006

television commentary

I recently started catching up on the Real World Denver via the miracle of On Demand. I only watched about 15 min of the first episode. From what I saw, the one ex-Oakland Raider cheerleader is headed down the trail blazed by Trishelle to Z-list celeb status. She displayed her knowledge of Al Davis propaganda by stating that the Raiders are "the most prestigious franchise in the NFL;" I'm surprised she didn't proclaim her "Commitment to Excellence" thereafter.
Al Davis has to be one of the coolest Jewish guys ever.
Actually, truth be told, I watched it a few weeks ago but I was falling asleep. I drifted in and out of the arms of Morpheus to hear one of the female cast members say something like "...and then I was having sex..." followed by the mandatory "THIS SEASON ON THE REAL WORLD" montage. I'll tell ya, Bunim/Murray Productions has human behavior on lock:
fucking and fighting.
what else is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home